Download lolMiner 1.40 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.40 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Improved performance of TON solvers by up to 1.5% depending on your GPU.
- Lowered TON miner fee to 1.5% –> 1%.
- Increased TON https mining polling interval for less server load. Also improved blocking preventing mechanisms.
- lolMiner can now communicate with stratums using websockets. You need to start your pool address with
wss://to use this mode.
- Significantly improved TON mining pool compatibility. Added a new parameter –ton-mode to toggle between modes.
Available modes are:
- 0: Automatic switching depending on the pool address provided. (Default) See below for supported ones.
- 1: ton-miner / danila miner compatible: Default on all pools that have an address starting with
http://except those mentioned below.
- 2: ton-pool.com websocket: Default on
https://next.ton-pool.com- this will receive new jobs via websocket.
- 3: toncoinpool.io stratum: Default on
wss://pplns.toncoinpool.io/stratum- this will do a full stratum communication (in this case via websocket).
- 4: tonuniverse.com compatible: Default on
https://pool.tonuniverse.com- this mimics the communication of tonuniverse miner v2.x.
Important note for China miners: all pools that run on websocket require SNI to be activated for their websocket connection. Therfore
wss:// pools have SNI activated. Avoid these pools or on ton-pool.com force the miner to
--ton-mode 1 instead.
Further note: When having the miner in 0 mode, the different pools can be mixed in fail-over-pool configuration.
- Fixed a bug with TON https polling causing random crashes on some machines.
- Fixed a bug with TON: defect shares were not displayed in stats overview.
- Fixed a bug with TON OpenCL back end: miner did trigger watchdog when a GPU was halted and waiting for work.