The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.34 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Improved performance of RTX 3060 and RTX 3060 Ti by up to 2%, generally allowing a bit less core clock
- Auto tuning will now be quicker to reasonable hashrates
- Improved stability on found parameters
- Found parameters that are hard coded with
--lhrtuneare now applied within 30 seconds after dag build
--lhrtunenow understands the parameter “off” to disable any kind of LHR handling - this is useful for cards that sometimes trigger the lhr detection although they are non-LHR.
- Improved compatibility with many current drivers. Still on Linux we recommend 470.74 for LHR v2 cards. The 460 series drivers might perform up to 0.5% worse. For 3060 LHR V1 use either 460.39 or earlier driver.
- The parameter
--workmultinow has effect on Nvidia GPUs on Ethash. Default value is 192, lower values will improve stale count, higher values will reduce CPU load (and can be a tiny bit quicker, although only very tiny).
- Added support of RTX A6000 / RTX A5000 / RTX A4000 (and future RTX A2000) Nvidia workstation GPUs
- Reduced RAM usage of Nvidia Ethash solver (some 10+ card rigs got issues with 1.33 when they only had 4G of memory)
--statsformatnow understands the string “lhrinfo” to print the
--lhrtuneparameter and the lock count in custom set up statistics.
- Fixed a bug with
--tstopor a lost stratum connection triggering a LHR GPU to lock
- Fixed a bug that RTX 3070Ti only triggered the lock detector on rather low memory clock.
- Fixed a bug with invalid shares in Pitcairn Ergo Zombie mode
- Improved stability of Ethash stratum and statistics module.