The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.38 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Added DNS over HTTPS name resolving for establishing your pool connection. This has advantages when your normal DNS resolving might be blocked or modified by a firewall. You can control its behavior with the parameter
--dns-over-httpsvalue with the values 0: turns DNS over HTTPS off; 1: DNS over HTTPS is enabled, fallback to normal DNS resolving is possible (default); 2: enforcing DNS over HTTPS, normal DNS is completely disables (1)
- Updated internal libraries for TLS connection handling
- Moved more fee pools to use TLS connection. When mining Ethash, Etchash (both +ZIL), Ergo and Beam the fee connection is now always encrypted (TLS 1.2) and mining data packages can not be identified as such.
- Changed LHR kernel defaults for RTX 3060 and RTX 3070, because the default ones had an issue with defect shares at high oc.
- (1) A big kudos to Flexpool for helping out with this.