The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.48 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Implementing the new LHR scheme in Windows. Recommended driver: 512.15;
- Slightly improved initial speed after startup on 510.x & 512.x drivers allowing to reach best performance faster;
- Made the LHR unlocker more robust against small changes in work load. We still recommend to not put other load then mining during the calibration phase - after that is finished, the miner is more robust.
- Full hash rate cards will disable LHR detection latest one minute after
--lhrwaithas passed. This means that by default one minute after the DAG was created the cards now get “protected” from further detection.
- Added Nvidia core junction temperature reading;
- Added color grades for temperatures in web api;
- Change in configuration for making it more comfy: If the number of entries for
--maxdualimpactmatches exactly the number of selected GPUs, the miner will now automatically skip over the inactive devices.
--cclk 1050,1400,1500 now makes sense, while before
--cclk ,1050,1400,,1500 was needed to skip over inactive devices.
--lhrtune 0is now semantically identical to
- Changed handling of user/wallet names containing one or multiple dots. This should fix issues with mining rig rentals and ezil pool. Note: some pool might not like appending your user name with a dot. If so and you get authorization rejected make sure you use
- Fixed a bug causing LHR unlock not working when too many GPUs needed to perform DAG repair in Aleph dual mining (yea, that is a special case one … );
- Fixed a bug causing RTX 3050 & RTX 3080 12GB to have extremely low Ethash performance when dual mining;
- Fixed a bug causing dual mining hash rate on FHR cards not showing up during dual mine calibration in 1.47;
- Fixed a bug causing
--lhrtune offoccasionally not to work in 1.47.