Download lolMiner 1.42 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.42 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Reduced Ton pool job polling intervals by default. This will reduce stales and rejected on pool. Additionally the pool connection module will now take statistics about the duration each request takes. In case the requests take too long the miner will make the request interval larger internally to ensure enough capacity is left on the line e.g. to submit shares.
- Added Ton solo mining mode. Use
--ton-mode 5to use it. In this mode the miner will get giver seeds and difficulty from the contracts directly from the public API and submit a found solution directly to the giver to pay you. During this mode the
Pool hashrateand the
best share statisticswill show data based on an internal difficulty of about 4.4Th. Every submitted share is equal to a submitted challenge solution to the network. Note that to solve a challenge per day, at the moment about 300 Gh/s are required.
Also note you need a sufficient internet connection - the amounts of polls to the givers is higher then for a usual pool connection.
- Added ability to lock the memory clock on Nvidia RTX 3000 series. Use parameter
--mclkto do so (requires admin / sudo permissions and Nvidia driver 470 series or newer)
- Made the horizontal stats standard. You still can get back to old vision via adding
--vstatsto your parameter set.
- Fixed a bug in Ton solver back ends, that rarely caused (double) defect shares to appear.
- Fixed a bug in statistics causing GPU number not to be right aligned in classical vertical stats.
- Fixed some general issues where Ton pools did not get connected.