Download lolMiner 1.45 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.45 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Added Ethash + Alephium dual mining mode analogous to existing Ethash + Ton mode. Use
--dualmode ALEPHDUALto use it. Supported GPUs: Nvidia Turing & Ampere generation, AMD Polaris (RX 400, 500), Navi and Big Navi generations.
- Stratum connections will now have an increasing timeout (steps of 5 seconds) when reconnecting plus a small random time of 1 second in order to not overload the target pool in case of recovering from a network outtake.
- lolMiner API now has new page /gui, which allows you to watch your rig mining in a web browser. Navigate to
http://:/guiin your brower doing so.
- Added experimental (at the moment a bit slow) Ethash kernels for new AMD BC-250 APUs
- In dual mining the algorithm that mined a share will now be shown in command line output
--ton-mode 6stratum mode will now obey the prefix send to it on the first bytes of the nonce (request from other pools that want to use this scheme)
- Startup time of dual mining on non-LHR cards is now reduced to 30 seconds after DAG build
--ton-mode 2from automatic detection (you still can request it explicitly) - ton-pool.com will instead use mode 1 for existing and mode 6 for upcoming new stratum servers.
- Fixed multiple stratum bugs - mostly crash fixes when running web socket based connections Preview of lolMiner web monitoring: