The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.46 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Significantly improved the Ton performance in Eth+Ton dual mining for all supported GPUs. Gain is 15-20% over the old implementation at same Eth reward - combined with new tuning some cards can be much higher (e.g. RX 580) while others optimize for more Eth hash rate (e.g. RX 5700).
- Changed the
Eth+Alephiumtuning functions on AMD and all Nvidia non-LHR cards. Tuning now uses a scoring function to score resulting Eth and dual coin rewards and try to optimize this.
Note that with
--maxdualimpact you still can just define the max % of Eth hashrate to give away. This will overwrite the scoring function.
- Added experimental
Eth+Alephiumdual mining kernels for Pascal GPUs.
- API now also gives the worker name on Ethash, Ton and Alephium mining.
https://next.ton-pool.comnow using mode 2 automatically again. New whalespool server
wss://stratum.whalestonpool.com/stratumnow using mode 6 automatically.
- Fixed a bug causing connection time out (for a retry) not working properly.
- Fixed a bug in
Alephium stratum: miner did not check fail-over when primary worker name was not accepted by the pool.
- Fixed a crash when trying to specify more fail-over pools for dual algorithm then for the primary connection.
- Windows: fixed a bug causing dual mining (especially
Eth+Alephium) freeze the card & driver on startup.
- Fixed some minor glitches.