The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.55 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Significantly improved Flux mining performance on AMD RX 5000 (+10% on 5700) and AMD RX 6000 based GPUs (+15-22%)
- Mining Flux, Beam, Equihash 144/5 and Equihash 192/7 will now display the iteration/s (it / s) for easier OC tuning and the pool sol/s calculated from submitted and accepted shares.
- Flux mining can now be selected via
--algo FLUXwithout needing to specify
Equihash 192/7will now also support
--pers autoinstead of capital
--pers AUTOfor enabling pool automatic selection.
DAGcheck and repair function for Ethereum Classic mining up to epoch 300.
ETH / ETC + Kaspacode for Nvidia Pascal based GPUs.
- Added option to mix different
Ethashstyle algorithms when using the fail-over pool function. To use this you now can use
ubiq:as a prefix for your fail-over pool address to indicate this pool uses a different algorithm then the one configured initially. This will allow to automatically switch from
Etchashpool when “the merge” happens as one can configure for normal
Ethashmining and configure one of the fail-over pools as
Etchash, so when the primary pool gets disconnected or rejects the authorization (these two are expected behavior for Eth pools after the merge), then the miner can switch to a fail-over e.g. configured to mine
Etchash. See example files
mine_eth_backup_etc.baton how to use it.
Note: when using this feature with prefixes like
ssl://, then put the new prefix after the prefix for the communication layer. So
tls://etc: is valid, while
etc:tls:// is not.
- Fixed a bug that might cause the miner to crash when an Ergo pool connection needs to reconnect.
- Fixed a bug that can cause random invalid shared when mining Kaspa on AMD GPUs.
set "POOL=eu1.ethermine.org:4444" set "WALLET=0x155da78b788ab54bea1340c10a5422a8ae88142f.lolMinerWorker" set "ETCPOOL=etc.2miners.com:1010" set "ETCWALLET=0x155da78b788ab54bea1340c10a5422a8ae88142f.lolMinerWorker"