The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.56 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Major performance increase for Flux mining on Nvidia Ampere GPUs
- Major performance increase for Beam mining on Nvidia Ampere GPUs
- Mining Flux and Beam on all Nvidia GPUs now uses Cuda instead of OpenCL
- Slight performance improvements for Flux mining on AMD RX 500, RX 5000 and RX 6000 (about 0.2 it/s)
- Mining any Equihash based coin (Flux, BTG, Aion, …) now supports extra nonce subscription via stratum (e.g. for better profit switching pool experience)
- Added option
--no-clto disable detection of OpenCL powered GPUs (fixes a crash on some rigs where the Nvidia OpenCL driver crashes - happens mostly when having a rig with many GPUs)
- Disabled DAG checking for ETC mining on 4G AMD GPUs, because this was always failing (investigating to bring it back asap)
- Nvidia LHR cards will no longer run the LHR unlock when not mining Et(c)hash or Ergo - this will prevent them from crashing on some other algorithms.
Here is the list of popular Cryptocurrencies to mine:
- Ethereum Classic.
- Haven Protocol.