The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.61 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Slightly improved performance of Flux mining on Nvidia Ampere and Turing cards (by approx 1.5-2.5% compared to 1.60)
- Improved system memory footprint when mining Flux or Beam on Nvidia GPUs. This allows running the solvers on more then 8 GPUs with only 4G system memory.
- Speed exposed by API is now smoothed, so especially on all Equihash based algorithms the hashrate figures derived from API values will appear more smooth.
- Fixed a bug causing Flux mining on Nvidia Pascal GPUs not working
- Fixed a bug causing stale shares being counted as defect shares in API - and not correctly exposed in miner UI as well.