The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.41b from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Re-wrote the complete
HTTPSconnection stack in the TON pool connector, so the connections can be reused for a significant lower load on the pools.
- Improved performance of
Nvidia TON kernels, especially significant on Turing based GPUs.
- Added experimental TON kernels for Nvidia Fermi and first generation Kepler GPUs.
- Altered fee pools of TON to distribute better to different mirrors to reduce load on single ones.
- Implemented a system that can detect connection blocking in TON and will automatically choose alternative mirrors for the known TON pools in case of problems.
- Users on
toncoinpool.iostratum mode (
--ton-mode 3) can now specify a worker name via
--workeror by adding a worker name to their wallet separated by a dot. Other TON mining pool protocols will ignore both, because most pools do not accept worker names send.
- Fixed bug: an extra
/at the end of a
wss://address will no longer cause the connection to fail.
- Fixed bug: Infinite cycling of TON connection attempts in case of attempts to swap to fail-over pools.
- Fixed bug: Failed DNS resolve ending in a miner crash.
- 1.41a: Fixed: Miner now also does load balancing on error 1020 - this would have resolved itself once enough users swapped to 1.41 from buggy older versions, but might speed up pool recovers process.
- 1.41b: Fixed a bug with seed handling, that caused a high rate of defect shares on
- 1.41b: Fixed a bug with
--ton-mode 1that caused the miner to reconnect after a share was submitted.