The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.43 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Added support for real dual mine Ethash / Etchash / Ubiqhash + Ton. Supported on Nvidia Turing & Ampere GPUs as well as AMD Fury & AMD RX 400 series and newer. Fee is 1%.
See this page how to configure it.
A tuning guide can be found here.
Important note: Mining Ton will start after about a minute or after the LHR detection. The algorithm needs to tune to your clocks for balancing Ethash and ton mining ideally. Make sure your over-clock settings do not change after this point and that your ventilation and power supply are good enough the card can sustain the chosen settings.
- Added parameter
--maxdualimpactto limit the impact of dual mining to the hashrate of the primary algrorithm. Can be a comma separated list of values, * can be used to skip over a card (what means using its default).
Important note: For many Vega based GPUs the default is too low to start dual mining at all. Use a very high value (of e.g. 25.0 ) to start it.
- Added support to split the hashrate of Ethash / Etchash / Ubiqhash to two different pools with user chosen distribution. Useful e.g. for shared ower rigs or to apply an own fee when hosting mining. See this page: dual and split mining options
- Added support to mine any two algorithms lolMiner supports simultaneously on different cards, but within the same miner instance.
See this page: dual and split mining options.
- Changed the miner stats API to cover the new split and dual mine opportunities. Please make sure your mining os / integrator of the miner is up to date to make sure it is compatible!
- Added new fields to
--statsformatto cover dual mining. New available entries:
stratumsupport for upcoming
icemining.caTon mining pool. Use
--ton-mode 6to use it (or rely on the auto detection).
- Reworked Beam kernel for all (Big) Navi GPUs to be compatible with current driver lineup
- Added Etchash, Ubiqhash (both + Ton) and Beam support for new RX 6400 + 6500 GPUs
- Added LHR detection & unlocking support for new RTX 3050 cards.
Note that on RTX 3050 Nvidia made it more complicated to unlock - without unlock only ~45% of the raw speed is reached, with unlock about 55% can be achieved at the moment.
- Slightly changes LHR calibration to produce more consistent values
- Fixed a bug causing RDNA / RDNA2 cards throw an unusual high rate of invalid Ethash shares on some newer drivers
- Fixed some bugs causing re-connection to Pool does not work properly (mostly HTTPS and web socket based for TON mining)
- Fixed a bug causing a clutter of the network stack, that might compromise the API at some point