Download lolMiner 1.33 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.33 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Complete rework of LHR semi-unlock feature.
- Better performance of LHR semi-unlock, about 70%+ on GDDR6x cards (3070 Ti & 3080 (Ti) ), about 71-72%+ on GDDR6 (3060 (Ti) & 3070), 81%+ on 3060 LHR V1 with the right drivers (earlier then 460.39). Recommended driver for LHR v2: 470.74 (Linux), 472.12 (Windows)
- Less performance difference between low and high core clock then earlier versions
- Cards are automatically detected if they are LHR
- In the beginning the miner will calibrate to your exact core & memory clocks. The total process takes 3-4 minutes total. Try not to change any overclock after or during calibration, else the performance might be lower then expected!
--lhrtunehas now default value of auto for an automatic tuning. Results of automatic tuning will be displayed in stats after calibration is completed. Note: re-tuning of values used in 1.32a is required!
- More stable displayed hashrate on Nvidia cards when mining Eth
- Fixed a bug causing a non-realistic high hash rate to be displayed on LHR cards when overclocked after start