The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.37 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
(Note: The windows version will be delayed a bit - we need to make sure first LHR unlocking is working there as expected) Feature Changes
- Improved Ethash performance on Turing based graphic cards (GTX 16 series, RTX 20 series, lower tier CMP cards) by about 0.4 to 0.7%.
- Improvement of Ethash performance (up to 1%) and reduction of stale share rate for Maxwell and Pascal (GTX 10) based GPUs.
- Changes LHR tuning algorithm to minimize the number of locks & time for finding a stable value: The tuning might be improved by the miner later once stable for long enough time.
- Improved LHR performance for 3060 V1 (GA106-300-A1) on older drivers (460.39 and earlier)
- Added Ergo kernels for RX 6700XT and RX 6600 (XT) on newer AMD drivers.
- Ethereum stratum code will now print the pool difficulty in better human readable number
- The miner will now print the ip of the connected pool - to be able to detect e.g. faulty DNS entries
- Added parameters
--dualworkerto toggle TLS and the worker name for the dual connection. To be used as with the parameters for the standard connection.
--statsformatcan now distinguish between the number of LHR locks “lhrlks” and the current
- Added a parameter
--vstatsto modify the terminal width in number of characters to overwrite the automatic detection, which sometimes does not work with some terminal emulators like putty.
- Added a parameter
--hstats. Given this parameter will switch the statistics to a way such that the statistics write a horizontal line per GPU instead of the default vertical (see screenshot below). When the automatic read terminal width is reached, the remaining entries will be printed to a 2nd set of lines. The vertical statistics can be combined with the usual
--statsformatpatterns to customize the displayed values per card. The optional number overwrites the the automatic screen width detection. To fit all values of
--statsformatextended into one line we need
--hstats 150or higher (recommended setting this value manually when accessing the rig via terminal emulator). Fixes
- Fixed 3060 V1 (GA106-300-A1) internal parameters for drivers 460.39 and below, stabilizing the hash rate (they pretty much did not work stably unlocked in 1.36)
- Fixed a bug causing a wavy hash-rate report in some FHR rigs
- Fixed a bug causing
--modea kernels to be defect for Ampere and Turing GPUs in 1.36(a) releases
- Fixed a bug causing a segmentation fault when trying to mine EXCC.