The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.49 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Improved performance of Nvidia LHR V2 cards in
Ethashto 79 - 79.5% (86.5 - 87 % on RTX 3060 V1 and 460.39 driver). Note that dual mode codes remain unchanged.
- Added an experimental zombie mode for Nvidia Pascal generation 5GB cards, allowing them to continue mining Ethash after epoch 492 (in Linux).
- Reduced fee for LHR unlocker back to 0.7%. Now all Ethash solo codes have only 0.7% fee (again).
- LHR cards that have memory junction temperature sensors will automatically throttle LHR unlock by ~0.4 - 0.5% when hitting 106° C memory clock to prevent unneeded locks.
- LHR calibration on startup now taking approx 2 minutes instead of 4.
- Extended crc table for Ethash up until epoch 550.
- Changed default behavior for
"."signs in wallet address when Ton or Aleph dual mining. These will now automatically separate the string at the given position, so the thing after a . is treated as worker name.
- Fixed a bug that may cause TLS connections not cleanly reconnecting after a connection loss.