Download lolMiner 1.50 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.50 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- 100% LHR unlock on LHR V1 and V2 GPUs. Unlock working on all supported algorithms including Ethash and dual Mining. Requires Nvidia driver versions 510.x (Linux) or 512.x (Windows) and sudo / administrator privileges!
- Added experimental LHR v3 unlock to ~90% (3050) and ~92% (3080 12G) (default enables) Use
--lhrv3boost 0to disable the mode and fall back to ~65% unlock (see notes below).
- If the pool connection gets lost on the dual mining algorithm, the miner will now stop the dual mining to save the energy and continues in Ethash only mode until the connection is re-established.
- Updated web gui
- Fixed a bug in 1.49 causing Ergo mining not to start on Nvidia GPUs.
- The LHR unlock will start about 30 seconds after the miner did start, giving room for running the DAG generation with delayed OC.
- If any of the above requirements are not met, the miner will load the old 79% unlock function and print a fitting warning method with the statistics.
- The experimental mode for LHR V3 seems to sometimes have unstable when starting up with only a reboot solving it - but after a first successful start it is stable - therefore the option to turn it off if you are struggling to start it up too many times.
- When configuring the
--lhrv3boostvia json file, use
"LHRV3BOOST" : 1to set it.
Lolminer 1.50 beta 100% LHR unlock quick look
A quick look at LOLMINER 1.50 full LHR unlock