Download lolMiner 1.67 - NVIDIA+AMD GPU Miner
(Download for Linux)
The new lolMiner stable version is ready.
You can download lolMiner 1.67 from here:
Inside the archive you will find a file README.txt with installation instructions.
Make sure to replace the pool and wallet address by what you’re using in all files.
- Improved Nexa performance on Nvidia Turing based gpus by approximately 35%+.
- Improved Nexa performance on 8G Nvidia Ampere gpus by approximately 1.5% when memory is not locked and ~3% on locked memory (5000). 10G and higher gpus got an additional 5% performance increase.
- Improved Nexa performance on Nvidia Ada based gpus by approximately 25% on locked memory clock (5000) and about 8% on unlocked memory.
- Added Nexa echelon mining protocol to support pools using it, e.g. 137pool.io. The needed format will be automatically detected when connecting to a pool using it.
- Updated WebUI for Nexa mining and more pools to support.
- Windows: Updated GUI
- Fixed a bug causing scattered defect shared on Nexa mining (all OS)
- Fixed a display bug when setting power limit on Nvidia GPUs saying the value is out of Range, although its fine. (all OS)
- Fixed a bug in Nexa mining of the miner creating only defects (Windows)
- Fixed a bug in Nexa mining of the miner crashing silently after a few minutes (Windows)
Note 1: Every code update - in particular when so massive as here - may require re-tuning your oc & uv settings for ideal results and stability.
Note 2: memory locking on Ada gpus is only recommended if the core clock is locked as well and not maxed out - on high core clock in combination with memory locked to 5000 the performance will struggle due to worse memory timings.
General note: The Nexa gpu codes are (and will be in foreseeable future) joint work with Iedoc from BzMiner. Miner fees will be evenly shared regardless of which of these two flavors of the code you prefer.
Как майнить EthPow: пулы, биржи и кошелек
Command to install Rigel Miner 1.3.5 -
cd ~/tmp && rm -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.5-linux/ && wget https://github.com/rigelminer/rigel/releases/download/1.3.5/rigel-1.3.5-linux.tar.gz && tar -xvf rigel-1.3.5-linux.tar.gz && miner stop && cp -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.5-linux/rigel /hive/miners/rigel/1.3.4/ && rm -rf ~/tmp/rigel-1.3.5-linux/ && miner start